Top 5 Things To Look For When Buying A Trading Business with David HillMay 22nd, 2018
- Profit, profit, profit. Without profit, no business is viable.
- A healthy balance sheet, i.e. net equity is in a healthy position.
- The company debt is within trading terms.
- Staff are happy and motivated.
- A good group of profitable, long-term customers.
So please make contact with us today, we’d love to be able to help.
If Your Business Finances Are Out Of Control, We Can Help.
Call us on 1300 905 107 or Click Here For More Information.
The following two tabs change content below.
David has over 15 years in the insolvency industry – advising clients through restructuring of their business. His clear, “straight up” style provides clients with a strong direction of what they need to do, and how the process will work. As importantly, he brings empathy to the process – which is essential at a “high-stress” time for clients.
Latest posts by David Hill (see all)
- Biggest Business Collapses and Voluntary Administrations of 2018 - March 8, 2019
- A Guide to Receivership - March 6, 2019
- Why Should Your Business Invest in Legal Advice? - March 4, 2019