02 8324 7463

I haven’t lodged the company’s BAS or Tax returns for ages, how do I liquidate?

November 18th, 2015

I haven’t lodged the company’s BAS returns or tax returns for ages – I want to liquidate – what should I do?

You can still proceed to liquidate your company even if you have not lodged the company’s BAS returns or tax returns for ages. Once you place the company in Liquidation, the Liquidator will then take over the company’s tax reporting obligations and deal directly with the ATO in order to determine the tax liability. So ACT NOW if you have debt that you cannot cope with!

Get Free Expert Advice Now

Regardless of what you’re currently facing, the first step is to discuss your situation with a qualified expert today, so you can make the right decisions moving forward. But don’t delay. The faster you act on your own behalf and take charge of the situation, the better your outcome could be. It’s FREE to talk with us, so why wait?

Click here to contact us or call us now on 1300 789 499.

If Your Business Finances Are Out Of Control, We Can Help.
Call us on 1300 905 107 or Click Here For More Information.

The following two tabs change content below.
David Hill
David has over 15 years in the insolvency industry – advising clients through restructuring of their business. His clear, “straight up” style provides clients with a strong direction of what they need to do, and how the process will work. As importantly, he brings empathy to the process – which is essential at a “high-stress” time for clients.

Popular Posts

We care about our customers

At Australian Debt Solvers we take feedback seriously and pride ourselves
on providing the best customer service possible