Top 5 Consequences When You Walk Away From Your Insolvent Company Without Taking Any Action with David HillMay 22nd, 2018
- It’s highly likely that debt left in the business will come back to bite you at some stage when you are least expecting it.
- If money is owed to the ATO, then some of this debt may become a personal liability of the Director which opens a far more serious issue for you.
- A court appointed liquidator may be appointed to the business, and then chase you for company information and funds which may be an extremely distressing experience.
- Simply letting ASIC deregister your company does not get rid of any of the debt and a creditor can easily re-register the company and pursue the debt against you and the company.
- A Director has certain obligations that you cannot simply run away from.
So please make contact with us today – we’d love to be able to help.
If Your Business Finances Are Out Of Control, We Can Help.
Call us on 1300 905 107 or Click Here For More Information.
The following two tabs change content below.
David has over 15 years in the insolvency industry – advising clients through restructuring of their business. His clear, “straight up” style provides clients with a strong direction of what they need to do, and how the process will work. As importantly, he brings empathy to the process – which is essential at a “high-stress” time for clients.
Latest posts by David Hill (see all)
- Biggest Business Collapses and Voluntary Administrations of 2018 - March 8, 2019
- A Guide to Receivership - March 6, 2019
- Why Should Your Business Invest in Legal Advice? - March 4, 2019