Top 5 Things Financiers Look For When You Are Applying For Business Finance with David HillMay 22nd, 2018
- Has the company’s tax been paid or are they sitting on a large tax liability?
- Are their financials up to date?
- Does the company have unencumbered assets? For example, equipment.
- Does the company have strong paying customers who are paying within good payment terms?
- Is the company making profit, i.e., if the financier lends money, does the company have the capacity to pay it back?
So please make contact with us today – we’d love to be able to help.
If Your Business Finances Are Out Of Control, We Can Help.
Call us on 1300 905 107 or Click Here For More Information.
The following two tabs change content below.
David has over 15 years in the insolvency industry – advising clients through restructuring of their business. His clear, “straight up” style provides clients with a strong direction of what they need to do, and how the process will work. As importantly, he brings empathy to the process – which is essential at a “high-stress” time for clients.
Latest posts by David Hill (see all)
- Explaining a Deed of Company Arrangement - February 24, 2020
- Biggest Business Collapses and Voluntary Administrations of 2018 - March 8, 2019
- A Guide to Receivership - March 6, 2019