Can I liquidate a company when I have received a Wind Up Notice?December 7th, 2015
Can I liquidate a company when I have received a Wind Up Notice?
No you can’t. By definition the company is already in the wind up process.
Your options are:
- Pay the bill in full and seek to have the wind up proceedings dismissed
- Do nothing – and the business will be wound up
- Or a common option – go into Voluntary Administration, where the Administrator will work through a Deed of Company Arrangement…..ie. an offer/or deal to the creditors…..and the business can continue to trade
Australian Debt Solvers are experts and specialists in this area – so please call us asap to work through the right plan for your particular situation.
We have helped numerous businesses through this process……when they thought they had lost the lot.
Get Free Expert Advice Now
Regardless of what you’re currently facing, the first step is to discuss your situation with a qualified expert today, so you can make the right decisions moving forward. But don’t delay. The faster you act on your own behalf and take charge of the situation, the better your outcome could be. It’s FREE to talk with us, so why wait?
Click here to contact us or call us now on 1300 789 499.
If Your Business Finances Are Out Of Control, We Can Help.
Call us on 1300 905 107 or Click Here For More Information.
Latest posts by David Hill (see all)
- Explaining a Deed of Company Arrangement - February 24, 2020
- Biggest Business Collapses and Voluntary Administrations of 2018 - March 8, 2019
- A Guide to Receivership - March 6, 2019